What is a Sales Leadership Playbook?
It’s a book of ‘Plays’ for sales leaders – EVP’s, VP’, Directors and Managers. A source or reference guide mapping out the best practices associated with all the aspects of their challenging jobs.
Sales Leaders report the Impact of having a documented Sales Leadership Playbook to be:
The benefits of a Sales Leadership Playbook are far reaching and include:
- Elevates your game: helps sales leaders rise above the urgent to focus on the important (increases effectiveness)
- Easy reference for best practices: efficient vehicle to help leaders perform at their best
- Consistency and alignment amongst the sales leadership team: everyone is speaking the same language
- Indispensable onboarding tool for new sales managers
- Practical: codify the details associated with critical sales leader practices
What will your Sales Leadership Playbook include?
At a high level, your Sales Leadership Playbook could include:
- Sales Leadership aspects of the job
- Sales Management aspects of the job
- New Customer Acquisition Management aspects of the job
- Existing Account Management aspects of the job
Each of these four major sections would contain the specific ‘Plays’ for your company. Plays might consist of: business reviews (QBR’s), succession planning, sales recognition, sales process management, deal coaching and much more.
Executive Sponsors are a MUST
Invest in your executive selling efforts by giving your sellers the book that is guaranteed to enhance their sales performance. The TOP Seller Advantage: Powerful Strategies to Build Long-Term Executive Relationships includes proven strategies to ensure sellers develop long lasting executive access. Check it out at http://amzn.to/2hdas8J